Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1970'S Pmg / Telecom Toyotas

Featured Replies

G'day chaps,

 

Wanting to do a rat PMG / Telecom (pre-Telstra for you youngens) tribute ute with my RN25 Hilux, but I'm struggling to find and images or even the old logo I could work with...

 

To my knowledge they used quite a few RN25's, all Orange and all with tubs.

 

The plan would be to do it semi-rat with a very matt finish orange and the old Telecom logo on the doors, low, etc... The idea came to me today, and it is most likely going to win on some sort of epic level.

 

I've found a reasonable tub which is the correct orange colour, and I have reason to believe the car it's coming off is a Telecom ute.

 

If anyone has ANY images of the logo, random facts or even pics of Lancruisers or later Hilux's used by PMG or Telecom that would be awesome.

 

Many thanks,

Edited by TOM

My dad has worked for telstra for 30 odd years. I'll ask him if he knows anything that would be of use.

post-5493-0-03924400-1313856447_thumb.jpg

 

Telecom Logo. I remember it was in a dark blue/ black circle on an orange back ground, could be the one your after?

  • Author

That's the one Ryan, I'll be looking at making a stencil of some sort methinks!

 

Cheers

  • Author

Sweet thanks guys! I was also put onto this, and reckon I'll be able to make up a stencil or get one made fairly easily from this.

post-1424-0-39616400-1313921737_thumb.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.