My Nissan Onevia.

zacharyo

Okay well, some of you may know i sold my ke70 that i was planning to drift because it would've cost me too much to be drift ready.

So i had a mate who sold me this beauty for the low price of 800.

But for that price you know it's not perfect but too me this is, It was orignally a Nissan Silvia S13 but along the lines someone converted the front end too a 180sx front, therefore converting it to a Onevia. (pretty much same as going slanty to flat)

The car is unluckily an auto :(

But it does have an sr20 and it does run in A1 condition.

No reg of course but it's not a problem.

I'l post some pics so you guys can see, happy to hear feedback.

I know it's not a rolla but hey, i did own one ?

post-13109-0-28996600-1313913892_thumb.jpg

post-13109-0-14113600-1313913905_thumb.jpg

post-13109-0-23992000-1313913919_thumb.jpg

post-13109-0-99461200-1313913930_thumb.jpg

post-13109-0-08133900-1313913945_thumb.jpg

post-13109-0-90985700-1313913959_thumb.jpg

You will notice that there is no front bar or headlights, i have the headlights but there in the boot.

I've only had the car a few days, and havent gotten round to putting them in as there are a thousand bolts and there the mechanical ones so there crazy hard to assemble.

I'm still yet to buy a front bar, but I'm in no rush i like how it looks.

This is my new baby, but i will miss the ke70.

Zachary

Members dont see this ad

Good solid base :). Autos not such a big problem, plenty of manual cars being parted out. Being SR already will make the conversion a bit less fiddly too once you go DET. Things like aircon and powersteering will hookup much more easily.

Love Onevias, its worth it just for the better headlights!

Good solid base :). Autos not such a big problem, plenty of manual cars being parted out. Being SR already will make the conversion a bit less fiddly too once you go DET. Things like aircon and powersteering will hookup much more easily.

Love Onevias, its worth it just for the better headlights!

Yeah the headlights do like way better than normal s13 ones, also everyone's always doing sileightys, barely any onevias

yeah hopefully finding a cheap manual box will be easy, buut right now I'm trying to get the front end together, 180 headlights are the most complicated things ever ii have no idea what I'm doing and there's so many bits to it, also I have to get someone to wire it aswell.

Thanks for the feedback

Zachary.

I'd say that is a bargain for that price mate. after seeing some of the prices you see ca 180s etc going for, you've done well!

I'd say so :D

I was considering finishing it and selling it for a much larger profit.

But ive always loved silvias and I've especially gotten attached to this.

To me nothing beats an sr20, engine of the drift gods.

Spent the last 3 or so hours fiddling with the front end trying to sort out these headlights, starting make progress and almost had the right hand side headlight in!

But soon after released I was missing a plastic cover and started taking it down, while taking it down I sliced my finger open so that was the end of that for today il try again tomorrow.

Also! I sourced out a front bumper for free and I have to go get that during the week whenever the parents are home. Damn L's are useless

Il update again when the bumper is attained :)

Got the headlights on today,had to build them first. It's taken me two days to do just that.

But they are on the car not perfect with bodgy bolts here and there but they're firm, not wired or anything but the car will be on track before road so I'm not fussed.

Also I get a front bumper tomorrow so photos will be up then :)

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha cable tie bandit!! fck yea , you can fix anything with cable ties and duct tape mate haha coming alond nicely, a good mate of mine had a NA s13 auto and he taught himself how to slide in it no worries, was a good lil piggie that thing fckn good luck finding a manual NA one these days for under $8k ?!?!! one suggestion if you gonna stay NA for a bit highly recommend shortening the intake by relocating the battery to the other side of the engine bay and wack a poddy on it ( extra 170 rwkw :yes::) :) ) haha nah but will make it more responsive on the throttle :y: hope it helps keep up the thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just thought id update.

As i started really getting excited about this car the stupid f*kn council decides i wasnt allowed to park my car where it was.

And my parents werent happy about that so it was either sell the car or find somewhere.

Sadly enough i sold the car :(

but don't worry i've gone sr20 and I'm not going back! next time il find a manual.

So anyway guys just keep a look out for my next car, hopefully one that will stay

Zachary.