Good & Bad Workshops

Ke30 4 350

guys and girls of the rollaclup, i have heard some good things about some "performance" workshop, but for others i've heard absolutely shocking things. here is your place to put up your experiences. for good or for bad, this is the space to talk about workshops. Build 'em up, or name and shame, just put your experiences up.

plz follow a form kinda like this:

Workshop name:

Rating: /10

Comments:

and then that'd be great

(i just thought a thread like this would be a good idea after all of the bad, and good, stories out there about various workshops. and if i can help even one or two of you bros and chicks out there with this, then i'm happy)

Members dont see this ad

naming and shaming shonky workshops is a good way of getting a lawsuit,

good workshop for fabrication is

turboshop, owned by luke

in molendinar on the gold coast

somewhere between 8 and 10 out of 10

great guy, great fab work and awesomeeee welding skills, loves a chat too haha.

ph, 0416817411

I asked Irokin about an idea for a similar thread naming just good companies or the small guys who need some word of mouth but he said similar threads had been abused.

Someone'll say some place is bad, others will disagree, and it'll turn into a shit fight...

On all counts, badmouthing is a nono.

There is merit to people sharing positive experiences with workshops. But honestly, its dumb to have a nation wide list of workshops, and I don't particularly want to moderate it in the KE discussion section.

But I would encourage all regional sections to start a recommended list like we have in SA, but only with the blessing of region leaders.

Example here. This is watched carefully and any negative feedback is deleted. It's a very handy list though.

rollaclub.com/board/topic/30334-sas-recommended-list/