4Kc In Honda S600

ewenm

funny isnt it i,m welcome here but the honda s600 sites don't want to know you because your not running the original motor, doesnt matter that i have salvaged a car that the purists gutted for parts.

doesnt matter that its nearly impossible to keep one running if you can even find a motor.

doesnt matter that at least the car is running and being enjoyed.

I'm all for keeping them original, but at the same time i love to see modified/improved cars

especially when you take an older car and it looks original, then you pop the hood and its all late model running gear

but then i guess i,m biased hehehehe

Members dont see this ad

hah! i don't even own a corolla anymore, but I'm a car enthusiast, and the s600 is a car;)

and we welcome car enthusiasts....

there are plenty of purists in any car club, even the thought of putting a nissan motor in an old 80's corolla gets negative remarks from a good percentage of online crowd.

but hey, cars are meant to be enjoyed by the owner, and if enjoyment is achieved from putting a different motor into a different cars, who is to argue?

let the k powered old school mazda convertable development continue!