My Project/s

muller

no prob tiger, if all goes to plan ill have the rocket down there for some crusin. but i don't know me way around melb so go slow :y:. got some shit traffic down there some days though with everybody doin 'their thing' all at once. :cool:

*edit spelling*

muller

neat25

Edited by muller

• 2 years later...
Members dont see this ad

Wont get a reply from Ash on here, he hasnt been on for some time... although, you never know your luck!

He lives (lived?) in Bendigo but gets around to many race events so he may be the bloke.

Just on a side note, check the date of the last post before reviving old threads, some people don't appreciate out of daters being brought back into the limelight. Mind you, I didnt realise its been that long since this thread was updated!

JP

Just on a side note, check the date of the last post before reviving old threads, some people don't appreciate out of daters being brought back into the limelight. Mind you, I didnt realise its been that long since this thread was updated!

Dude, its a Ride thread, not "Best Love Songs of 1980" or "Stock market crash of 1987" :(

• 2 weeks later...