Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Msd Btm To Suit 4K Turbo

Featured Replies

Ok so I'm puttin together a turbo setup on my 4k and I know most people just lock the dizzy as a quick fix but I want to use a MSD BTM which is a (boost timing master) ignition system . it sounds like the perfect system I am looking for, I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with one of these systems and if it would be suitable for a turboed 4k. Cheers Damon

there was a thread made a couple days ago about boosted k motors and ignition settings, did you search for that?

  • Author

Yeah I read it but did not really help me out much, would the jaycar kits be a similar setup?

  • Author

Don't worry I just read that thread right the way through again, I understand now, the system I'm buyin is basically a MSD 6al with a boost valve for retard

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.