Thirteen'S Ae92 With Boost

Thirteen13

Members dont see this ad

This thing inspires me wink.gif

Any extra plans? The style is eye catching to anyone who appreciates these cars yet wouldn't get a second look from the bacon. laugh.gif

Was wondering.. Custom bonnet or did you buy it like that?

Absolutely awesome mate yes.gif

Cheers for the comments guys!

As far as plans go, i picked up a front mount intercooler with custom piping for cheap so i'll tack that on, but as far as the GZE goes i don't think i could stretch much more from it, without going crazy.

I do have a GT2871R which is pretty overkill for the little 1.6L but @ 20psi it would make 200fwkw or so, but then thats a bit silly for a fwd esp one that weighs close to 1 ton.

As far as exterior, still looking for a cressida front lip to get some lippage. I like to keep the body stock and subtle though, don't go too crazy on it, else as mentioned above you do get hassled by the police. The bonnet i have really no idea on, it is a much nicer bonnet than the JDM GTZ bonnet with that big round whopper tacked onto the bonnet as this one the scoop is integrated into the metal, however i'm swapping my other flat AE92 bonnet back onto this one when the front mount goes on, cause this one acts like a nice sand/dirt doorway.

The 5000k Narva's are awesome IMO, you just have to set the height of the beams correctly then its sweet. I think it could be personal choice, but i find the light is alot stronger than the stock colour lights.

Do you guys have any suggestions on thinks i could/should do!

haha the wise words from Mr Spence..

Spence: If i did part the Z bits out which would mostly be the throttle body and supercharger, would you bolt them upto the NA 4AGE you have ?

I would like to turbo it,its just gathering the bits and pieces, however I'm gradually gathering them so if i end up with almost all thebits i might as well slap her on! I'll just haveto borrow the mrs car in the mean time..

Yea I'll take it, i'll try And lower the compression and spin it a little slower. Just want the sc,bracket,belts, plumbing ..let me know when you keen and we'll have a chat.... If you need a extra hand doing the conversion let me know could push it out in a weekend with 2 blokes..

yeah no worries spence, that'd be great if you gave me a hand too. Do you or know of someone with access to a tig welder ? Otherwise coates hire might be the go, simply for the pipe work.

Do you know anyone who is good for parts? We could obviously trade back the intake manifold, but i need a decent "highest" mounted possible exhaust manifold, i know a few people where having issues with the oil flowing the wrong way under hard braking due to the turbo being too low so a savage pump was needed. Few oil and water hoses, some bigger injectors and we are sweet.

I've got full stock SC12 setup, with top mount, so if your little mr2 has the correct bonnet to suit top mount, then well be rollin

Ah yeah cool, i got a certificate in arc and tig, mild, stainless and aluminum! But its good that you've got one!

Yeah I'm thinking ebay is the way to go. MRP will do a steam pipe manifold for $550 which is actually very cheap compared to anything local.

Here's a photochop of my car that i did for some different

rollacool.jpg

Edited by Thirteen13

haha its a photochopped up S15 front! Its a bit weird looking cause my photoshop skillz arent the best.

Yeah mate, i get back to WA on 6th of Jan. So just in time. I've got till March till Uni starts up again so i got 2 months to toy with! Gotta try gather all the bits before then! Do you know anyone our way who can make up bits or has access to bits we could use. My Mrs has family friends who own a pirtek store, should try scam some oil and water lines off them!