December 12, 201114 yr comment_571115 yeah I'm sure your all getting over me posting stuff already, but i keep coming across things i didnt expect.. I'm trying to work out what the cc is in the combustion chamber of a 5k head.. just so i can tell if its been shaved before. if anyone know's or has a spare head laying around ( one that hasnt been shaved ) could you please let me know! Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571125 Find out the exact CC of the engine and divide it by 4? Edited December 12, 201114 yr by blzbub666 Report
December 12, 201114 yr Author comment_571142 Find out the exact CC of the engine and divide it by 4? i want just the head though, not the entire cyl.. just trying to work out if my head has been shaved or not by the previous owner Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571158 I've got a decked one that apparently gave 10.2:1 static comp. That was on a "D" dish piston 5k. It's been decked to about 1/4-1/2mm of the pry off lugs. If that helps. P.s. I may be interested in offloading it. Not sure on price but PM me if your interested. Stu. Report
December 12, 201114 yr comment_571191 I remember roughly measuring a D dish head, 12 or 16cc rings a bell? It's quite a small chamber. Either way, if you're not sure you really should measure it first and do the sums to make sure it will all be sweet. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now