December 27, 201114 yr comment_573603 hey i need the tail shaft balanced on my sr20det corolla is there any good places in Adelaide that can do it and not charge through the roof any help would be good Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573758 Where you at in Adelaide? MV automatics in Blackwood should be able to do it, he's a good dude and last time I thought his prices were reasonable There is also a good list of info on SA vendors on this page if Blackwood is too far away, you my find something else. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/30334-sas-recommended-list/ Edited December 27, 201114 yr by philbey Report
December 27, 201114 yr Author comment_573764 i am in the hills near blackwood ill hive them a call Report
December 28, 201114 yr comment_573853 +1 to MV's. I work at Jacobs Tyres and More next to them. They know their stuff and are good blokes. But are closed until the new year I believe. Edited December 28, 201114 yr by FOOMAN Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now