Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ca18 To Ke55 Need Help On What To Do

Featured Replies

Hey I'm new I have been thinking bout doing this for a while I was going to do it 5 years ago but my first ke30 got tbones so I had to find a nother rolla and I finally found a good straight. One a few months ago I got the motor and box for free from a mate and a few bits and pices as well I'm just stumped on wear to start. I have done turbo conversions befor to my lancer and stuff like that but not a motor swap plz help it would be great

 

 

Thanks Shane

Find someone who has done it and PM/email them. They might have done it two years ago and hardly come on here anymore, so they won't see this post but they have all the knowledge.

 

To start it, you just pull out the motor and box, clean and tidy the engine bay and suspend the CA18 in there. I made cardboard models of the engine mounts then cut the steel to shape from that. We used sheet steel, about 18#, and crossdrilled the mounts to weld a piece of exhaust tubing in it. Much lighter than most people use, but very stiff & it worked fine.

  • Author

Ok thanks I plan on smoothing out the all the lumps and bumps and unwanted holes as well so I got a lot of spot welding and stuff to do as well

 

Thanks for that I will give it a go

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.