January 23, 201214 yr comment_579589 I have a ae82 hatch with a 20v motor in it. I want to upgrade my gearbox from the standard 5 speed levin box to something that will help in performance or an LSD box with not to much headaches fitting in?? Report
January 23, 201214 yr comment_579743 The C56 is probably the best for it considering it has short ratios, depends if you wanna keep it a 5 speed or go to a 6 speed but you have 2 options, the E58 gze lsd box (5 speed) and the C160 BZR levin box (6 speed), both can be installed using 82 and 101 mount combos. Report
January 23, 201214 yr Author comment_579794 I'm thinking 5 speed , the e58 gze LSD is the 4agze gearbox right?? Edited January 23, 201214 yr by ae828u Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_579921 I'm thinking 5 speed , the e58 gze LSD is the 4agze gearbox right?? Yes. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now