Lpg 7Age Turbo!!

shayden

I used to use james race engines (engine action) when i worked at city chrysler 6years ago. Hedley is a bit wierd, and they are expensive, but they do good work.

Sorry to be blunt.. But don't ʞ©$ɟ around with old 4k shit on a 4age. Just use the original distributor, a decent aftermarket ignition (not megasquirt) and a GRA gas throttle body. That way it will make good power, be easy to tune and will be reliable. this is by far the easiest (and around the same price as the dodgier methods) way to go

jus gettin lite work done soo hopefully it wont cost an arm and leg! :glare: gna start doin my crank jus gna smoothen it myself and get them to balance and build it to a short motor..

as for the dizzy and ign. goin to look around for a cheap ign. module, and also why not megasquirt ive heard good things about them... :yes:

Members dont see this ad

megasquirts are very low tech compared to even the budget brand ecu's on the market these days. if you decide you want someone else to finish the installation/tune or whatever, you will find it very hard to find people willing to work on a megasquirt for you. so you need to be really commited to it and knoledgable enough to get it done yourself.

:bash: :bash: :bash: these is doin my head in!!! agrrr, after a cheap daily prefer a ke70/ae71 but any rwd toyota will do any ideas ?? was thinkin cressida? mx83 7mge 1600kg with 142kw bit of a boat :( but i like.

need a cruiser :dance:

• 1 month later...

Thats come up great, keep it up Shay! Are you only doing the rears or the front too? Glad to see some progress on this :y:

thanks ben, the front will need to be cut and rolled abit... i got new fronts as i cut my old ones to use on the rear. its really hard tryin to get anything done since i work 6 days aweek :sob:, hows ur car goin ?

got alil done today :) cleaned up the clutter inside the car, cut lhs fender for the rear.. made up a rear strut bar and got afew goodies off mhmills :) gas tank test fitted in the boot lol not much room for anything in ther now lol

post-12275-0-01210200-1332068760_thumb.jpg

post-12275-0-18368500-1332068855_thumb.jpg

post-12275-0-77880400-1332069020_thumb.jpg

post-12275-0-00723900-1332069196_thumb.jpgtryna get rid of these! buy em someone! :)

Edited by shayden

I'm going good mate, its a completely different car! Should look great with a coat of paint on her for sure :y: Those flared arches look tough! This would be seriously cool if it had all the interior back in it though, just for the family car look :)

I'm in the process of prepping the ke70 as its getting some dents, scratches and a hint of rust removed. So all the rubstrips are off and are being replaced with originals. It looks different.

I'm going good mate, its a completely different car! Should look great with a coat of paint on her for sure :y: Those flared arches look tough! This would be seriously cool if it had all the interior back in it though, just for the family car look :)

I'm in the process of prepping the ke70 as its getting some dents, scratches and a hint of rust removed. So all the rubstrips are off and are being replaced with originals. It looks different.

yeh i wish i could store my seats away so i can use em in sumthing else oneday maybe a ke55 :) but yeah parents are gettin annoyed and pushin me to get the rolla outta the back yard :(

i like that theres still some rollas goin back to original form rather then the route i took feels bad tracking such a good rolla its a shame..