Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Official Canberra Cruise 21/1/05

Featured Replies

Ok guys, Trendact and myself have decided that we need to have a cruise, to get ideas and what not of what people want to do this year, ie. what sort of activities and such.

 

Ok so we are thinking a start at 6pm at the tradies at Woden where we have our usual meetings, with a cruise start about 6:30, then cruise to the national museum for some nice pics, then onto Macca's Disckon for some grub, then onto either Mt Ainslie or Red hill, then out to Braddon/Civic to have a bit of a look around, and some exposure of the club.

 

Any other genuine suggestions or ideas can be posted here.

 

We really need to make this work people, as once we have had a proper cruise, and a few people see the stickered up cars, it will be alot easier to pick up members.

 

So anything thoughts, or complications with the details we have come up with, I would appreciate it if they were posted here ASAP.

 

Thanks guys

Geoff

Yeah i will be there :P

I work at the Dek hotel in jamison so we are always welcome to go there and have a drink and or dinner. we will be able to sit on the deck and look over a sea of corollas :y:

 

Glenn

  • Author

So yeah, I don't think this is going to work very well....

  • Author

Well Anthony will come so long as he isn't working, his mate with the KE70 wagon will probably come. Glenn will be there, I will be there, Brett will be there at the start. I should be able to get Steve with his AE86 to come for the drive.

 

Hopefully dysolve can turn up....haven't seen him at a meeting for AGES...I think there are a few other Canberra members that never post, Brett can round them up :P

 

I got a new member the other day, who Glenn has met apparently, called Mick, he has a nice 2005 model rolla, and he seems keen to come along, would be great to have him.

 

Jero may have his car there, if that lazy prick that is fixing it gets it done on time.

 

So we have a possible

 

Geoff, Anthony, Jero, Adrian, Mick, Glenn, Steve, dysolve

 

With cars, and

 

Brett, Geoff, Anthony, Jero, Adrian, Mick, GLenn, Steve, Dysolve, My mate Baden, Anthony's brother and whoever else wants to tag along

 

coming on the cruise.

 

This could be a very good day/night.

 

SHOW SOME DAMN ENTHUSIASM GUYS!!!!!

 

Don't forget...freebies :y:

Yeah I stuffed up and double booked myself, will be there for the start and the photo's

21st is a Saturday... Correct? I believe I am working that day. I finish at 7:30pm. I may be able to get off a little earlier but prolly only by half an hour. So I'm all for it provided my car is done by then.

Hey guys, ill be there for sure !!! hope to see u all there for a chat,glenn may get me keen for a turbo kit even!!!

mick.

  • Author

Awesome :y: Will be glad to have you there, and meet you.

 

Welcome aboard :)

 

And I am pretty sure Glenn is going to have quite a few orders for turbo kits soon :P

 

Glenn, I met a guy last night who has an 03 sportivo...he seemed very interested when I told him about your beast :)

It will be good to meet the new members.

 

I'm getting excited about having the cruise.

and showing the guys the turbo setup.

Glenn

just sucks I can not stay for the whole cruise, I thinks it will be a great night :P

Edited by Trendact

  • Author

Yeah well...we can see who's more important to you :P

 

haha It's ok dude, at least you can take some pics.

Geoff....I am the guy you met the other night. My name is Brad Richo and (for now) i will be there on Saturday!!

 

Really looking forward to seeing Glenns car however would be great to chat to him before the meet too!!!

 

You will all see my car this week but a few things about it first.....

It is a black 03 sportivo and so far has 17" rims and 7" pioneer tv upfront......i am waiting on my new personilsed plates RO114 (ROLLA), clear (black) tailights and eyelids. It will be lowered this week (before the meet) and then it is time to save again :P

 

 

Will see everyone Saturday then!!

  • Author

Awesome :)

 

Welcome aboard Brad :P

 

Look forward to seeing your car again with the new stuff done to it :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.