First Official Canberra Cruise 21/1/05

Rolla__Boy

Ok guys, Trendact and myself have decided that we need to have a cruise, to get ideas and what not of what people want to do this year, ie. what sort of activities and such.

Ok so we are thinking a start at 6pm at the tradies at Woden where we have our usual meetings, with a cruise start about 6:30, then cruise to the national museum for some nice pics, then onto Macca's Disckon for some grub, then onto either Mt Ainslie or Red hill, then out to Braddon/Civic to have a bit of a look around, and some exposure of the club.

Any other genuine suggestions or ideas can be posted here.

We really need to make this work people, as once we have had a proper cruise, and a few people see the stickered up cars, it will be alot easier to pick up members.

So anything thoughts, or complications with the details we have come up with, I would appreciate it if they were posted here ASAP.

Thanks guys

Geoff

Members dont see this ad

Well Anthony will come so long as he isn't working, his mate with the KE70 wagon will probably come. Glenn will be there, I will be there, Brett will be there at the start. I should be able to get Steve with his AE86 to come for the drive.

Hopefully dysolve can turn up....haven't seen him at a meeting for AGES...I think there are a few other Canberra members that never post, Brett can round them up :P

I got a new member the other day, who Glenn has met apparently, called Mick, he has a nice 2005 model rolla, and he seems keen to come along, would be great to have him.

Jero may have his car there, if that lazy prick that is fixing it gets it done on time.

So we have a possible

Geoff, Anthony, Jero, Adrian, Mick, Glenn, Steve, dysolve

With cars, and

Brett, Geoff, Anthony, Jero, Adrian, Mick, GLenn, Steve, Dysolve, My mate Baden, Anthony's brother and whoever else wants to tag along

coming on the cruise.

This could be a very good day/night.

SHOW SOME DAMN ENTHUSIASM GUYS!!!!!

Don't forget...freebies :y:

Awesome :y: Will be glad to have you there, and meet you.

Welcome aboard :)

And I am pretty sure Glenn is going to have quite a few orders for turbo kits soon :P

Glenn, I met a guy last night who has an 03 sportivo...he seemed very interested when I told him about your beast :)

Geoff....I am the guy you met the other night. My name is Brad Richo and (for now) i will be there on Saturday!!

Really looking forward to seeing Glenns car however would be great to chat to him before the meet too!!!

You will all see my car this week but a few things about it first.....

It is a black 03 sportivo and so far has 17" rims and 7" pioneer tv upfront......i am waiting on my new personilsed plates RO114 (ROLLA), clear (black) tailights and eyelids. It will be lowered this week (before the meet) and then it is time to save again :P

Will see everyone Saturday then!!