Fender Mirrors

phil86

Wasnt sure where to put this.

Just wanna see what dender mirrors people have put on their xE7x's as I'm looking for some and wanna see what looks good.

If people could post up pics of their xE7x's with fender mirrors that would be cool, I'm open to suggestions

Members dont see this ad

In all honesty mate fender mirrors are over rated and are more of a pain in the ass then they do good, sure they look 'cool' and its jdm as ʞ©$ɟ bro!! But in all honesty your going to be spending more time re adjusting them from when you park your car at the local super market, and people bumping into them, and if people aren't carefull they could possibly snap them off.

And the last thing I would want on my car would be someone snapping my only mirrors off my car

Thanks for the replies. SLW42 thanks for the perspective but I'm nit going fir a fully sick jdm look but like the oldschool look of them and its only a weekender not a daily so wont be getting parked at shops etc much if at all. Cheers though