Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Is Factory Wheels Offset For Ke70 Ae71, And Track Widths

Featured Replies

Guys,

 

I'm in the process of sorting out engineering, and need to know the factory wheel specifications and track widths so that I can keep to original track width for engineering.

I'm not interested in learning what CAN fit... i need to know what was factory on KE70 and AE71.

 

I must find out to ensure that i chose wheels with correct offset to maintain close to factory track widths.

 

All help would be appreciated.

 

 

Witzl.

From what I found on google - 13x4.5" with a offset of +32mm.

Which sounds a bit too much pos offset but no idea and you will not be able to fit many wheels that will keep within that size and offset.

I'm sure if you look at the tire placard on the door it should tell you what the original wheel sizes are

the 13" XX mags are 13 x 5 +27

I'm sure if you look at the tire placard on the door it should tell you what the original wheel sizes are

 

Done and dusted.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.