Ae86 Camber Tops.

Hi Guys,

Firstly, done a search and found a few results, but they were very generic and weren't 100% suited to my application.

My question is the following.

Will these AE86 Camber Tops (CLICK ME) fit my KE70, that has AE86 Struts, AE86 Springs and XT130 LCAs?

Direct bolt in, or is there modifications required for fitting?

Thanks in advance gents.

Cheers,

Shazza

Edited by ShowUsYourTints

Members dont see this ad

Why don't you click on the link that says ask a question about this product? :)

There would be two parts to consider. First, the plates look to have the later bolt spacing. I believe there is an early bolt spacing where all the bolts are an equal distance apart. Then there is the late spacing where one bolt is further from the bushing/bearing center. This is common to the AE86 also. If you don't mind drilling/elongating holes where the hats bolt in you'll be fine. The spring hat looks a little small for AE86 springs, but ask them to be sure.

Hi mate,

Spoke to them on the phone. They aren't 100% sure if it will fit KE70, however, from all accounts I've read, they should fit no worries, with maybe a bit of caster loss, which can be corrected via adjustable caster rods anyways, so i've bitten the bullet, and purchased them, will fit them up, and report back.

Cheers,

Shazza

Yeah, 86 and ke70's I am pretty sure have same strut tops but yeah loose a bit of castor using 86 ones. Pretty sure only series 1 TE72 (T18) and earlier (pre ke70) corollas have the equilateral triangle, I also think pre T18 may have a larger equilateral triangle pattern.

• 1 month later...