Few Cars/projects Of Mine

-A1-

Here are my cars and projects listed somehow.

KE11, completely stock. Just keeping it in garage and if sun shines sometimes summer I might take her out.

Girlfriend have KE17 sprinter and I´m restoring it.

TA12 carina, which have blacktop beams 3S-GE.

TA12 carina, which is with 2T turbo engine with AE86 axles and brakes.

One newer AE92 sedan, which might turn to something wicked.

Two coronas, RT51 and RT89, which are coming projects.

I also had KE20 with 5K engine with SC14 supercharger, but had to sell it.

few pics of those cars.

KE11

TA12

TA12 turbo

RT51

RT89

ex KE20 SC

and then I help my friend Marko with his KE20 lil pink and with his charged publica.

Edited by -A1-

Members dont see this ad

thank you guys.

Few specs of that '72 TA12. Unwelded body, 165000km driven, stock white interior. Engine, brakes and transmission from 1999 SXE10 altezza. 2 litre 16 valve 3S-GE, 6-speed manual transmission, ~300mm disc brakes every corner. Hi-ace narrowed rearaxle. 7*15" 5-lug steel wheels. Once re-painted in the 90´s. Natural aspirated screamer, max hp and rev limiter in same place, 7800rpm. Usa/japan lights rear and in front bumber, JDM fender mirrors, no music things, tinted windows.

KE20 was with 5K, otherwise stock, 159000km driven, bought from first owner. I had idea to charge it with toyota sc14 supercharger, but I sold it, so that wasn´t complete yet. Charger was in it, but no boost actually. No that charger is going to 7K publica. Summer tires were 175/50 13" with chromies and there is 175/65 14" studded winter tires in picture.

KE11 is bought from first owner also, just over 60000km driven. Original red paint is little shaded, almost pink now. In quite good shape. Completely stock, just little wearing from 36 years of use.

TA12 which is with blown 2T turbo engine at the moment. Not in use at the moment, because of a melted piston.

RT51 and RT89 coronas are "extremely" rare in finland. Those are waiting for better days. 20 of those RT51 coupe coronas came in Finland 1967. Not many exist anymore. That RT89 wagon is '73 and came to finland in 1975 from usa. I think no wagons of that series of coronas came to europe?, and my wagon "is" the only one in Finland. If someone have something knowledge to that, please let me know.

One AE92 is waiting to be done, came from usa 1993. It's going to be regular winter car. Nowadays driving with loaned (from mom)AE111 2D corolla.

-KRN-

Edited by -A1-

• 4 months later...
Wow, thats a nice collection!

Welcome to Rollaclub!

thanks, here is latest pic of 3S-GE beams carina.

front

I made something new to front suspension

coilover

Now I have driven with it few days and otherwise works great, but differential makes howling noise, have to change that and exhaust is a bit too loud.