April 23, 201214 yr comment_599274 Hi My Dad has just finished returning my much loved corolla to its former glory (he took it on as a retirement project and has loved every minute!). The only small detail missing is the blue 'deluxe' badges off the wings. We had them both but lost one during the work. It would just be the icing on the cake. I have seen the green ones (different design) on ebay but would prefer to keep it as original as possible. If anyone has any info on where i might find these, i would be eternally grateful. I'll try and get some photos on the site soon as, see what you all think. Cheers Report
April 24, 201214 yr comment_599605 Pop up a photo Dave. I think I know the ones you mean, but more likely to find them if we know for sure. Look forward to seeing some pics and info of the finished article Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now