Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C'mon Wa, Represent!

Featured Replies

hey dan I'm a member ay ive got a sticker it looks fukn sweet on my rolla cheers mate.

  • 2 months later...
we are in western australia.

another member chrisandliz post away in wa didnt realise you were from WA welcome :D

  • Author

We need to see more of this, fellas... Dez, how'd the sticker go on your car?

 

On another note, anyone did I say I would send a sticker out to not get it? I've been f@$king lazy lately..

 

EDIT: like my fully sick parcel tray :/ :D

post-684-1148041244_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.