Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Cruise

Featured Replies

Okay guys, as some of you may know, Daven is leaving town. He's been a big part of RollaClub in the Northern Territory, so I think we should all get together for a last cruise to say goodbye. So I'm going to need some feedback from all of you - Daven especially, on when you're available to come.

 

Here are the options for which day it can be held:

  • Sunday 5 February
  • Saturday 11 February - Must Finish by 2pm
  • Sunday 12 February - Must Finish by 4pm
  • Saturday 18 February

It would probably be best to hold this on Sunday the 12th, but it really depends on when Daven's available and when most of you can come.

 

I'd also like to know if you wish to just do a cruise, or if you want to go bowling, go-karting, or whatever afterwards. If you wish to go go-karting and we can get 8 or more people, then we can do a GP session which means you can win a trophy. It costs $65 for this type of event.

 

Please give me some feedback ASAP.

Edited by Sirolla

As I said on boost, can't really afford the karting but would still come down. and the 12th sounds like a goer :)

 

Not sure what other activities we could do, I reckon a bbq with something else would be ok.

  • Author

UPDATE: Daven's now leaving on February 4. Who's up for a cruise either this Saturday or Sunday (28th or 29th of January)?

 

Daven has no car to use, but he can cruise with me or one of you guys, and then we can go bowling or karting or whatever. Karting is pretty pricey, but we'll go with whatever most people want to do.

don't have my car till 1st feb sorry, and my other piece of ..... is still broken

  • Author

Due to Daven's work commitments he can only do something from around 8pm on this Saturday or Sunday. This means that I won't be able to make it due to my own work commitments. There is a forum on BoostCruising about this farewell event. Feel free to continue to discuss it in this forum too if you wish. Have fun guys.

Thanks Ancullen. As per boostcruising topic, your still gonna make it to bowling tomorrow?

 

I would like to thank Ancullen for being a top region mod, we had a few cruises and the motokhana was the best for 2005 NT Rollaclub!

 

I won't be part of SA rollaclub as much as i won't have my car and any rolla to be part of it but i am still an NT member on rollaclub :P (sorry SA)

 

:P Cheers for everything Adam and Rollaclub :) hopefully there will be 200% more members when i get back :( :y:

  • Author

So you're thinking about returning eventually, or do you just mean on uni breaks to visit parents?

 

You'll always be a welcome member of RollaClub, whether it be up here or down south. I hope you keep posting and then when you visit we can try and make an event coincide with that time so you can join in, even if you can't bring a car (you're Mum/sister might let you borrow it, you never know).

 

BTW, I'm still coming, see you tonight.

Edited by ancullen

Yep, i'll be here for the xmas break and returnin to darwin in maybe 3-5 years depending on what i would like to do afterwards.

 

Well its good to see ya tonite Adam, last time was the motorkhana last year...

 

I'll score an average 200 next time we play ey :y: want to improve altho i have in the pass 3-4 months.

  • Author

I may not beat you next time (if we play in 12 months), but after I finish uni I hope to get into a regular league, so with some practice I should be far better. I think it's time I moved up to seven strikes in a row. :y:

 

Good luck with the move Daven. Make sure to keep in touch. As stated above, you'll always be welcome to join in with any NT events.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.