June 14, 201214 yr comment_609899 In my ongoing search to locate a reasonable late 60's / early 70's AMI (or LeMans Toyota) Dealer Sticker for the rear window, I have been talking to a guy who tells me he has been searching for an AMI Valet Kit. This was a clear plastic container with gold lettering on the lid that had some cleaning brushes, sponges etc. These were from late 1960's to around 1974. If anyone has one of these lying about, could you let me know and I'll put you in touch. Report
August 11, 201214 yr comment_620575 Parrot I have a comPlete valet box u are talking about . The things inside were water damaged. Send me your number and I'll send u pics Edited August 11, 201214 yr by te27 Report
August 11, 201214 yr Author comment_620607 Thanks for that. I'll find the contact details for the guy who was interested and forward them on to him. I'm curious just to see what it looks like. I'll PM you now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now