Everything posted by te27
-
Classic Japan 2014 - December 7 - Como Park South Yarra
This thread is quite this year. Isn't anyone going ? I'll be going
-
1969 Ke15 Corolla Sprinter
Very nice car. Looks fantastic. There was a red one for sale in qld a few months back. Does anyone know if its still for sale or have his contact number
- All Toyota Winterfest - August 17 - Caribbean Gardens
-
Ke20 Brake Upgrade? ? Ke30 Backing Plates
Thanks jono . So I get different bolts to the ke70 ones? And the bit I use to tap is 10x1.25?
-
Ke20 Brake Upgrade? ? Ke30 Backing Plates
Thanks heaps
-
Ke20 Brake Upgrade? ? Ke30 Backing Plates
Hi all . I'm wanting to upgrade my brakes on my ke20. To fit ke30 backing plates with girlock calipers I need to retap the holes in the strut that mount the backing plate. As I have no real correct tools to measure can anyone help me with what size drill but I need to drill them out and what size tap I need to retap the thread . Cheers
-
Te27 Speedo Cluster Wiring
So I'm thinking of swapping my te27 cluster into my ke25. Parrot sent me a diagram of the pin plug into the back of the cluster. According to it I just have to rotate the plug and plug it in and run a black wire from the negative side of the coil to pin 7 of the plug I have read alot of different things and people say u need to swap wires etc. I had a look at a few looms I have at home. One loom I have even has pin 7 (black wire) in it amd near where it hooks to the coil it has a black wire red trace taped away with a round terminal head. I suspect this is a te27 wiring loom I have. I have another loom with totally different color wires in the pin plug compared to that of my suspect te27 loom and compared to the diagram pete sent me. Question is has anyone done the swap into a ke25. I'm interested to know what you did. And I'm interested to hear from someone who has done the swap into a ke20. I have a funny feeling that ke20 and ke25 have different coloured dash cluster pins Can anyone confirm my suspicions
-
Spotted Vic
Did u give bim the car with the number plates.?
-
Vic Wreckers
Is it a ms50 crown or a ms65 . If yiu go can you take pics of car especially rear I'm over an hour away . I don't wanna travel for nothing
-
Hanging Rock 2014
Yes I should be there . Very cool that the organizers rescheduled this awesome event
-
Hanging Rock 2014
Note hanging rock car show has been cancelled due to catastrophic weather forecast . High fire danger. A new date will be set in future. Anyone planning on going this sunday don't go as the park will be closed Thanks warren
-
Hanging Rock 2014
I might attend Bp, I want my ke25 to feel like a muscle car for a few minutes amongst all the other muscle cars that will be there. We could organize to meet at another servo . I'm out west , so if anyone has any ideas please let us all know
-
Hanging Rock 2014
Thanks heaps. The Bp is on Calder freeway? Which suburb is it in ?
-
Hanging Rock 2014
I'm planning on taking my car to hanging rock on feb 9th . Is anyone else going? Where is the usual meeting spot to meet up before leaving , so we can cruise with all the old cars. I did hear that many clubs meet at a service station somewhere but I'm not sure which one it is. Can anyone confirm which servo and if they will be attending Cheers and hope to see many members on the day
-
Show Me Your Ke20 Strut Brace
Where can I buy a cusco strut brace?
-
How Do I Find The Exact Colour Code Of My Car
Ok I was getting a little annoyed looking at the site u provided so my girlfriend quietly looked up the site and found the colour which is yellow 511. I saw orange 308 but no it's not that. I really appreciate all your help . So quick to find it . Thanks heaps
-
How Do I Find The Exact Colour Code Of My Car
Thanks heaps for you help everyone
-
How Do I Find The Exact Colour Code Of My Car
Thanks for your reply , the link doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm also looking at a full respray
-
How Do I Find The Exact Colour Code Of My Car
I'm wanting to get my car resprayed to the factory original colour. My car is a 1971 ke25 coupe. It's colour looks like a mandarine colour (it's not a common colour it's kind of yellow/orange) I will try post a pic of it. I believe I might have a pic iny rides thread if anyone can help me find it. Any help would be appreciated thanks
-
Does 4K Sump Fit On A 5K Block
Thanks heaps guys for the replies. Appreciate it heaps Cheers
-
Does 4K Sump Fit On A 5K Block
Hi I recently have acquired a 5k bottom end, it's missing the sump and oil pickup. Question is will a sump and oil pickup from a 4k engine fit ? Can anyone who has done this please let me knOw. Please don't reply if u only assume it will fit. I need to know for sure before I go buy one. Thanks
-
Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1St December - Como Park, South Yarra
Cheers carbonboy it was great to meet you , I was . My brother in law is building a 240 k like the black one u posted here. I will be helping him build the car. The bass on that car gave me a headache. And I thought it was the sun giving me a headache. When I seen the car I thought it was some elaborate hydroponics setup lol
- Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1St December - Como Park, South Yarra
- Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1St December - Como Park, South Yarra
- Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1St December - Como Park, South Yarra