Hanging Rock 2014

te27

I'm planning on taking my car to hanging rock on feb 9th . Is anyone else going? Where is the usual meeting spot to meet up before leaving , so we can cruise with all the old cars.

I did hear that many clubs meet at a service station somewhere but I'm not sure which one it is. Can anyone confirm which servo and if they will be attending

Cheers and hope to see many members on the day

Members dont see this ad

Traditionally TCCAV has had a big presence at Hanging Rock.

Normally we meet at Calder BP, departing 7am.

I have read on toymods that this might change to some where else that has a few less clubs meeting.

Best bet would be to keep an eye on www.facebook.com/tccav as the details will no doubt get posted up there in the next few weeks

Dunno - try toymods or the club website maybe.They might even send an email out - don't know, I am no longer involved remember :)

Truth is the immediacy of communication with facebook means you wil miss out on plenty by taking the stance that it is a waste of time. Even if you registered on it and only followed tccav you would be in front in terms of knowing what is going on.

And yes the bp is on the calder freeway next to calder park.

Dunno - try toymods or the club website maybe.They might even send an email out - don't know, I am no longer involved remember :)

Truth is the immediacy of communication with facebook means you wil miss out on plenty by taking the stance that it is a waste of time. Even if you registered on it and only followed tccav you would be in front in terms of knowing what is going on.

And yes the bp is on the calder freeway next to calder park.

Sorry Adam it wasn't a dig aimed at you(wasn't worded correctly). That is actually quite a good idea, might have to do It today.

The BP is always way too full normally and it seems to get larger every year. It's a good idea to try somewhere else

• 3 weeks later...

Note hanging rock car show has been cancelled due to catastrophic weather forecast . High fire danger. A new date will be set in future. Anyone planning on going this sunday don't go as the park will be closed

Thanks warren

Edited by te27

• 3 weeks later...

new_graphic_web.png

The Toyota Car Club of Australia traditionally has a great presence at Hanging Rock & we like to cruise up together as a group. I realise that there's no formal association as such between RC & TCCAV, but people are more than welcome to join us! The cruise to the event will depart from the BP Northbound at Calder Park, leaving 7.20am sharp! It is always packed out the front as it's the meeting spot for every club going up there, so it has been suggested we meet around the back in the truck parking area.

Meet there from 7.00am if you are going to be wanting fuel for your car, or coffee for yourself.

We will leave as a group at 7.20am SHARP! This means we are leaving at 7.20am. Not thinking about going to get a coffee or fuel! (Trust me, from personal experience, they will leave without you if you're not ready)

Stick together as a group, its not a race so don't overtake any cars in our group, they may be slowing down to help regroup. Just after we turn off the freeway we should stop for a regroup & collect everyone to make it easier for entry as a group.

If we get separated, tell the organising guys you are part of a group & head for the oval.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...