Everything posted by te27
-
Ke26 To Ke25 Rear Springs
Parrot I have ke20 leaf springs from memory they are the big eye front bushes. I can measure them if u need
-
How To Remove And Instal A Pedal Box In A Ke20 Corolla
U don't need to fully drop steering column , undo the two bolts that hold it to the pedal box , which are facing upright from the floor upwards. Then pull the carpet back at the base of the column and undo the black floor plate. There is a rubber flap also that u need to take off. Once plates /2 are removed then this will allow steering column to fall low enough to patiently manouver pedal box out. Also there are three 8mm bolts that hold the wiper motor in place . U need to undo them also and hang the wiper motor up . Hope this helps, if not send me ur ph no and I'll Guide u through it. I've down 4 conversions and know ke20/25 dashboard areas very well .
-
How To Remove And Instal A Pedal Box In A Ke20 Corolla
Did u release the brake master cylinder pin? Also there is one bolt inside the engine bay u have to undo which is the bottom nut of the master cylinder. If u have undone these then there is a 12mm or 10mm nut ( can't remember size) that has to be undone on the inside of the pedal box. Have a good look around by memory there is three nuts in engine bay and two on inside of car on the pedal box . Call me if need or I can send u pics
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
.
-
Sa: Need Help With Stubborn Ke20 Ball Joint Need Pitman Puller Or Anot
Hi Paul I bought a cheap tool from autopro in Melbourne , I had to grind it down so it fit nicely , give me your number and I'll send u a pic of the tool later tonight of exactly where I grinder it to fit. It works a treat , cost me I think $20 no more
-
Need Help With My Ke25,
Nice 25
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
.
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
.
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
You obviously need to grow up and realize crime Doesn't pay. You did tell scamcatcher to call your home phone. Maybe you can do something useful with your life now that your game is up. You can go get some English lessons. You have ruined the business trust aspect for many people who buy and sell parts on many car sites. Your doings will be forwarded to as many car clubs as possible , so they too can learn from this.
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
.
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
Ok fair enough he deserves an Oscar for acting then. Good luck to all I hope all goes well
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
***
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
*
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
Scamcatcher can u pls pm me your mobile no I have to let you know some info. I can't pm you for some reason and I won't post my number for all to see
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
**
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
So JOHNOS70 what your telling all those people who you ripped off, is that you have no intention of returning their money?.
-
Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members
Good work scamcatcher , I saw a fair bit of dodgy ads on eBay regarding ae71 / ke70. I thought the ads were too good to be true. I got stooged a month back from a guy overseas I did a deal with. I used a bit of pressure and warned him i will let everyone know about him not keeping his part of the deal in sendin the part . He then sent finally after 2.5 months. Good work and hope all is worked out for those who lost money
-
Trouble Finding Parts Ke25
ABS brakes can get brake lines at a good price
-
Trouble Finding Parts Ke25
ABS brakes can get brake lines at a good price
-
Hanging Rock Car Show
That's me in the back ground of the ke25 shot black hat , black t shirt lol, that Green ke35 I see in the city all the time, I seen him stopped at the lights and yelled out to him are you bringing your car to hanging rick, he had no idea about it, I gave him details and sure enough he turned up, good work mate .
- Hanging Rock Car Show
-
Hanging Rock Car Show
Nice to meet some of the rollaclub members today. I saw a very neat ke25 today. Didn't get to meet the owner , but would like to chat with him if anyone knows who he was. It was white , flared gaurds , nardi steering wheel, 4ag turbo . Very nice car and as low as.
-
Ke 20 Front Hub Upgrade Gone Wrong
••
-
Ke 20 Front Hub Upgrade Gone Wrong
If the backing plate holes don't line up u have the incorrect backing plates. The holes should line up, the only thing u have to do is to tap the holes on your strut to a 8mm or 10mm hole to match the hole on ur new backing plate. The holes on the backing plates should be in line with eachother not off set from top holes to bottom holes.
-
Ke25 Help Please
Red wires are for ur reverse lights u just Need to extend them