Everything posted by te27
-
Ke25 Help Please
I think it's black white trace to black white trace and red blue trace to red blue trace, call me if u like I'll explain 0424 666 915
-
Ke10 Upright 4K Efi Monster
That's my old ke10 I sold to a good kiwi guy cranke10
-
[Cranke10] 1969 Ke10
Yes that's my old car, I know it went to a good home. Enjoy mate , love the new engine setup. I couldn't bring myself to modify it. My 25 should be on the road soon . Might have to catch up one day this summer
-
Ke25 Vs Ke20 Offset.
I did try 13x7 -7 offset on the rear of my ke25 and on a ke20. They stick out about 1inch outside the guard. You need flares my friend or shorten your diff and tubb it
-
Ke20 Help
I have a bare ke20 shell , not rolling though , but we could lift it onto a trailer , I'm in melb, roof has creases in it other wise car is straight as
-
Jeri'S Ke20
To fit dash pad, it's best to remove the steel cover that runs behind the dash top. It runs along windscreen and it's a bastard to get out the small screws along the windscreen. I usually Change dash tops once windscreen is due to be replaced makes it a hell of alot easier to replace.
-
Ke2# Front Shock Removal
I tried the punch and hammer trick and as tally stated it damages the top of the screw nut. Take it to a expert to loosen it off or make a tool to fit into the recessed bits. I'm gonna make a tool soon and it it works I'm happy to lend it out , to whoever needs it .
-
Looking For A Ke10 Project, Have $1000 To Spend!
Some may know or have seen my overrated one owner ke10 . i just sold it for $6500. The new owner knew what he was buying within seconds. This car would have to be as original as they come from factory. Only reason i sold it was i had an offer i couldn't refuse and i just don't use the car enough to justify letting it sit around in the garage. I'm glad Gav has placed this thread cos I'm sick of having low ball callers offering me shit money for top quality cars. I had another car and held it for a guy for over 4 months. Everytime he called he said yep ill take it. i said if your serious put down a decent deposit and ill hold it for you. Then i sell to another buyer for even more than i was going to get from him. 2 days after i sold it , he rings back and said have you still got the car. I said maybe you should have waited a few more months. When he asked me how much i sold it for , he was speechless. Just goes to show these cars are now getting to be worth alot more. And for the record i sold both cars off the one add. Saved the selling fees :yes: thats just my 2 cents worth , and thanks Gav for making people aware of this.
-
Spotted Vic
Found a blue ke70 for sale at Aladan wreckers in hoppers crossing, running a 5spd and 4ae motor. was pretty straight, was a shovel front. Asked how much he is wanting $500 car was complete had slight scuff dent on RHF gaurd
-
Corolla Ke16 Panelvan
hi, very very nice ride. did you have this thing for sale at auction. very nice looking wagon
-
Spotted Vic
Spotted a hot looking Mustard ke20 in Tarneit area tonight at around 6.45pm. Was sitting quite low on a nice set of cragar chrome rims. 3 guys in it , bit of primer on the left quarter, this thing took me back to when i had one . Does anyone know whos car this is. Rego was YA..... i think. Like to see more pics
-
1970 Toyota Corolla
ok i will email you on facebook . cheers
-
4age Ke25
[ I just got some TE27 flares delivered :-D and the 25 is at the blue slip man right now being inspected where did you get your front lip from and flares, i was looking at the ones on ebay, if you got yours from there let me know what you think of the quality of them, and how snugg they fit, car looks hot gr8 work
-
Vic Wreckers
i know andy well have been using him for parts for years. He is one top guy, and loves his Cats ( his pets) His son is also a top guy who i think is now in his 50's. They have a new guy working for them who charges prices out of this world. He is short with dark hair. i suggest you stay away from this guy and go find andy or andy's son to get a price. hopes this helps a little