June 15, 201214 yr comment_610059 Hey i was just wondering if i could put a Varajet II onto my 3k and what would be involved in fitting it?..Like manifold wise tunning etc? I know there a GM carb but they were desinged pretty much just to be used on an opel 1.8ltr motor! Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_610080 I'd just go Weber mate. I've got a Varajet on my tonner, not an issue and gets it moving alright.. But the amount of gear out there for Weber onto K engine, I'd just go that way... Report
June 19, 201214 yr Author comment_610978 yea i recon the webber is way to go!!!...Ive called around everyone i know and the only real way to do it is to get a manifold made or source an opel manifold and fix it up to fit but stuff that. What would be the best webbers to put on a 3k? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now