Hey Guys/gurls

Corolla_Gurl

Whats to do down these ways.... I'm down here for month (work for 2 weeks then holiday for another 2)

What car events do you have on down here and when?

Where do you go cruising?

And whats a top spot to get some awsum photos (I'm a photographer)

I'm down from brizzie and love this place...not to hot and not to cold.

BTW I'm in Hobart.... will be heading north as I'm going back on SOT.

Members dont see this ad

Yeah, you would love Tasmania.

Alpine regions are excellent for photography purposes.

Well, Tassie fellas.... help her out here, huh?

:y: Show this girl around town.... or if not, a "spur of the moment" meet for the Tasmanian RollaClubbers.

envy me :P

LOL

hmm, go to the top of mount wellington and take a photo of your car and in the background you'll see hobart in the distance :y:

would be better with alittle snow, but at the moment tasmania is experiencing 30-35 degree heat and itw worse in tassie, cos on the mainland you just sweat but in tassie when its this hot you just cook and go crispy :P

Tassie is pretty...love the place reminds me of home (nz)

I'm staying at the domain so i can see mt welly from here (fuycking huge how can you not lol)

I still havent seen any decent cars... i saw a whole lot of bombydoors last nite but thats it, they werent even modded or anything.

do you guys even have a drag way here?

BTW SOT sucks rip off for what you get....but it was the only way to get our motorhome here.

oh well back to work for the day (yay not)

Edited by Corolla_Gurl

there's a dragway a few k's away from symmons plains raceway, they had a meeting there a couple of weeks ago

and decent cars in tassie? yeah right :y:

all the awesome cars in tassie arent allowed on the road, because the registery department are bastards, and they don't want to look bad in their stock as a rock mitsubishi magna's...

Edited by Fayt

Hehehehe...

Used to work for SOT... Yeah its a shocker!!! From a business side of things.. Its not run very well at all!!! SOOOOO many improvement could be easily made. Ahwell...

I've only just moved down to Hobart, and haven't seen any of the forum members except for bruce in the brown KE30 2dr... Gave him some parts... We should all head up the mountain sometime for pix. But not this weekend, as I'm off up to devonport to get some more things and bring the Bimmer down!! WooHoo!!! Had BMW Withdrawl symptoms... :y:

Edited by st.nick

in america you can get almost anything registered but in australia, especially tasmania, the word "modified" does not go down well

meet up, sounds good :y: I'm working this weekend and I go back to school on the 8th, so me not coming might be a possibility, cos I'll be at school on weekdays, and working on weekends... :P

SOT sucks unless you cough up big bucks

when i went over to the mainland i didnt wnat to spend a whole lotta money on a boat, so we payed the lowest to get on and they give you hard as aeroplane seats to sleep in, and i was like "F**K THIS" so i went to sleep on the restuarant couch, hahaha

the old SOT used to be better, cos it had an arcade :y:

it had everything, air hockey, pinball machines, daytona 500, space invaders :P, had a night club, a cinema, but now we just have a few boring boats with a few little tv's here and there with no volume :P

Yeah... Bang-on Fayt.

Reason being that the management on the ships don't give a f@$k. "They [passengers] are only on here for a few hours... They can just deal with amusing themselves." is the attitude. All 3 ships have the facilities for a bit of partying (They have big speakers in the roof, a dance floor, amp racks, disco-lights and provisions for a DJ to setup) They even have a "Nite-life" computer system on-board (3 of them on spirit 3), with about 5000 songs on each. But even with my years of Club DJing, they wouldn't let me utilise the facilities!!!

What a pack of f@$ks!! :y:

hubby came on sot from sydney...nver been so bored in his life. (i flew as it was cheaper and i had my son with me)

The bar closed at 9.30pm the movies were shit, the beds were terrible, only good things was dinner and brekky cause it was all you can eat lol.

We heading up the Mountin with us motorhome 2moro (if its fine) to get sum snaps. then we need to find a caravan park for the nite then gonna head to port arthur.

Edited by Corolla_Gurl