Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 Ashtray Mounting - Early Dash

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

I have an older style ke30 dash (as show),

post-3603-0-64494700-1343009133.jpg

And I can't figure out how to locate the top of the ashtray to stop it moving. There is a mount at the back that I can locate, but I'm not sure if I am missing a bracket behind the dash, that links up with the top bracket.

 

The reason I ask, is that the previous owner has installed gauges in this area, and I am converting back to the original fascia. Any light shed would be greatly appreciated,

 

Cheers

 

Andrew

  • 1 year later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.