Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Side Mirrors

Featured Replies

Would like to change my side mirrors to chromes. Do i need to get doors off an older model? I would like to get rid off the plastic triangular bit in the corner.

I fabricated a cap to go over the plastic triangle out of sheet steel, ill see if I can upload a pic.

If you want to get rid of it you'll need new glass plus I think the window reg is different?

Thats why I made caps.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I'm wondering if flat front doors will fit a slanty. They probably do.

 

Flat fronts come out without that trianglular piece because the mirrors are bolted to the door itself.

 

Check-a-wrecka for a flat front.

  • Author

couldn't see any reason why the doors wouldn't fit. Thanks for the pics, that looks alright, cheaper option 2. Thanks all for your help.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.