February 4, 200620 yr comment_99835 Ooopsss, cos i already posted a couple of posts and did not introduce meself, sorry, guys!! Right, my name is vince and am originally from malta, but been living in england for a year now. I am 25 yrs old, and started drg racing when i was 17 yrs old with my dad. I owned a few toyotas, 2 glanzas, 1 supra and my ke25 sl (1971) model. I am in the process if getting my ke25 from malta to the uk and use as a track/drag car. Still have to decide whats gonna run the car though!! I think a 4age or a gze though wiould be good enough. Cheers Vince Report
February 4, 200620 yr comment_99839 Noticed you posting around and no intro.. shame on you! :) hahaha Welcome aboard, buddy! :P Report
February 4, 200620 yr Author comment_99844 Thanks people, most of the peole on here are from aussie or those parts of the world eh!! Thats where most classic rollas are though!! In malta there are only about 12 left, one being mine, hehe :P Vince Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now