Weekly Cruise

Killerolla

Members dont see this ad
Do you just cruise by yourself or in a group and if in a group how many???

Nar with mates, then usually meet quite a few people out from forums and stuff. I've only been pulled over once out, and that was for a breath test, and he also had a quick look at my car. Been followed into a petrol station, looked like they were going to rape me, but speeding bogan saved me :D

• 1 month later...
Thursday night cruises = defect, harassment by the police.

Southside = lame

Northside for life :)

You know to southside people, the north is shit. There is nothing worth seeing north of Brisbane. Everything worth anything is south!! Plus the Gold Coast is south. Theme parks are south.

As for the Weekly Cruise, I'd say if you could make it a monthly thing like first Sunday of every month. And to cruise from north to south. Or vice versa. Maybe have certain stops along the way for meet up points. And maybe every month do a differant route with differant stops??

Abit off topic, last time i was down at Southport Carpark I was harrassed by a cop who mistook me for someone else. He claimed that he had me on security camera doing shit in the carpark with someone else (Hooning, nothing sexual. Thought I'd add this just in case someone thought they'd be smart). He then threaternd me if he got out of his car that he'd defect mine. I don't wanna go there again so i wanna know where everyone else goes when they go out on the weekends??