Ke10 Fender Mirrors?

Danman85

Members dont see this ad

There were two basic types available. My fully imported KE15SL has the basic flat chromed mirrors, but in Japan there was also the option of the bullet style as also seen on various other models. Whatever you get, make sure they are KE1x specific as the length and angle of the neck varies between various models. Try greatskinz or A_FC3S, both on this forum and very reliable sellers located in Asia where this stuff was more common.

I have a few part books. Master Catalogue which includes the KE1x models plus KE11, KE15 & KE17 specific books.

In all of them, only two mirrors are listed as common across all KE1x models from 1966. Both are the fender mirrors listed above. The bullet style was available later in the model run. Both mirrors are listed as optional.

I have a lot of KE15/17 brochures mainly from Japan plus Aust & US. The only brochure that shows a door mirror is the US brochure.

I can't be sure, but as best as I can tell, the door mirror fitted to the left hand door of the US version, looks very much like a right hand side fender mirror?

There is always the possibility that any KE10's sold in the Australian market, may have had an Australian sourced optional door mirror fitted at the dealership