November 1, 201213 yr comment_634595 Hey guys, As some of you may know, I have got my KE20 on the road at long last! (LKE020) Now that it's together I figure it must be time for another Rollaclub Kebab night. Join us next week (8/11/12) at Mitcham Kebabs from 8pm 339 Mitcham Road, Mitcham VIC 3132 Anything cool is welcome, JDM/Classic Aussie/English/Euro/American Just stay away if you are in a late model Commo on 20s! :P Cheers, Dougal Report
November 7, 201213 yr Author comment_635428 Hey guys, We are still on for tomorrow night so I hope to see heaps of you down there! For those who have been to Mitcham before, the old van is shut and they have moved to the other side of Whitehorse Rd. No idea how good the new place is but I guess we will find out! Also, thinking about heading for a hills run to the Dandenongs afterwards, get keen! Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_635536 Good work dougs on getting ur car on the road. Mine is nearly ready just gotta book it in for a roadworthy inspection Report
November 8, 201213 yr Author comment_635538 Good work dougs on getting ur car on the road. Mine is nearly ready just gotta book it in for a roadworthy inspection Cheers mate, I can't speak highly enough of Mazpro in Bayswater, they were very fair and helpful. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now