Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae112R Corolla

Featured Replies

Hi All,

 

New to this forum, but some might know me from TOCA, and I would like to share what I've done to my Corolla :)

 

This is my Silver 1999 Toyota Corolla AE112R Conquest.

 

Bought her stock, besides the weird looking rims that the previous owner had.

Then couple months after I had her, I decided to get an exhaust. worst one ive had so far. So doggy and ugly. Then I changed it about 2 months ago. These are the only photos I had at the time.

 

IMG_0154.jpg

 

IMG_0151.jpg

 

After almost a year of having her, she now has;

JIC Magic Coilovers FLT-TAR 7/5 KG

Koya AE-TEK 15x8 +15

Matt Black Corolla Sportivo Rims

AE112 Levin Front Lip

AE112 Sportivo Spoiler Risers

2" Cat-Back Exhaust with Magnaflow Muffler

 

IMAG0195.jpg

 

IMAG0105.jpg

 

IMAG0208.jpg

 

IMAG0212.jpg

 

Still deciding whether or not to get a AE112 Sportivo Body Kit with Fog Lights.

I've got plans for a blacktop once the motor dies, but the 7afe is holding quite well at the moment.

 

Anyways thats her for now,

Thanks for looking! :D

Looks great, nice to see another AE112 on here.

Question... where did you manage to get the spoiler risers from? I've tried everywhere and gotten nowhere.

  • Author

Thanks man!

The risers I found at the wreckers. I was so lucky to find them. I got them for cheap as well....100 bucks ;) but that included the whole hatch because he didn't want to seperate it. But never mind I took what I needed. I also have the top hatch spoiler that was optional on the Levin and Sportivo I think, which came with the hatch. But keep searching around man, took me a while as well.

 

By the way, is your front lip the on off ebay or the genuine one?

Your car looks good as well man! :)

$100 that's a bargain mate. I've pretty much given up looking for them tho now.

Had a busy couple of years with having kids and moving house a few times,

So the rolla has been a little neglected of late. Now we're I our new place I want to try and get her back to how she used to be.

Sportivo lip is genuine, was actually ordering the one like yours but that came in instead.

What other plans do you have for yours?

 

The top hatch spoiler that you have, do you have a photo of it?

Do you want it or are you interested in selling it?

  • Author

Fair enough mate, sounds pretty full on.

 

Umm well I'm thinking of getting a Sportivo Body kit, not to sure if I want it or not. But i definitely want to get fog lights. Ive found some on ebay, but there aftermarket ones. But all you need is the half fog light cover and you should be all good. Or you could just chop the existing covers in half, but I'm not to sure if that will work out or how it will turn out.

 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320756462065?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

 

The other plan is to drop a blacktop motor once the 7afe dies :) but that will probably be a while anyways. Should be a good sleeper :)

 

As for the top hatch spoiler, I'm thinking of getting rid of it. Ive had it on the car for a week or so then took it off. I didnt like the look of it to be honest.

But heres a photo of it

 

IMAG0219.jpg

 

What are your plans for the corolla?

Edited by jaaay

How much would you be after for the spoiler? Does it have the mounting gear with it?

 

Plans for mine...

Maybe pod filter after christmas,

Repaint my interior panels,

Do something about the exterior paintwork which has peeled.

Finances are very limited atm tho so i don't know when i'll be getting to do it.

  • Author

Yeah man its got the screws to sit it in place. There's old glue on it still. I've got rid of one but the other I haven't bothered. I'll make sure ill get rid of it. Just replace the glue with double sided sticky tape. 3m is a good brand.

I'm worried that if I send it it will break but ill use a lot of bubble rap etc. Not looking for much tbh...ill pm you.

You said you didn't have it on for long, do you have a photo of it when it was on?

 

  • 2 weeks later...

looks so good in silver. i picked up a blue (8L5, almost violet, looks like a violet crumble with the gold bading) levin of these on saturday and prefer it to the white, green or red-ish but goodness me they look so crisp in the silver or black.

 

spoiler is still pretty tasteful with the risers too.

  • Author

Thanks bud! Yeah they look good in any colour man, you just have to mod it right! Your colour isn't to bad either. That was my second option if I didn't find this on.

Other than that, these cars are fun to drive :)

  • 4 months later...

Looks great mate. Ive given up getting foglights for mine. Too rare and too expensive.

  • Author

Haha yeah I ended up selling my genuine ones to get the ones from eBay lol the black inserts are genuine though.

 

I was missing the wiring and all that from the genuine ones so that's why I got these ones!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.