Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae112R Corolla

Featured Replies

Are the eBay ones alright? How do they look compared to the genuine ones.

Seen a photo of you car on "toyota corolla e11" on Facebook, I saw it because I admin a page for AE112 fans, and we've shared a bit in the past

  • Author

To be honest you can't tell the difference. They fit the same as the genuine ones. I haven't hooked the up yet because I need to figure how to do it first lol.

 

Really? I have to check. Haven't seen it yet! Yeah upload whatever you guys want lol thanks man.

  • 3 months later...

i was wondering what ended up happening to this :) looks sweet whats the specs of the wheels?

  • Author

Thanks man!

There 15x7 +35. They sit perfect for this car!

 

  • 10 months later...

Hi guys I'm new to this forum anybody know any good rims to chuck on this

post-20784-0-81396300-1401429397_thumb.jpg

post-20784-0-03868200-1401429412_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mnour

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.