Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Factory Fender Mirror Mounting Location.

Featured Replies

I came across this in my travels. I can't vouch for the measurements but its pretty much spot on to what I used for mine.

 

mirror.jpg

 

I measured 400mm from the front of guard to the center of mine (above center point is 386mm)

 

How mine sit:

559336_10150657300952879_163642311_n.jpg

 

:y:

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

great! I'll be getting fender mirrors for my wagon and this is exactly what I've been looking for

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.