Crowsfeet/birdsfeet On Paintwork

Guest Brad

Yeah thanks for the comments, might save up some cash and get the whole car done in the original colour. Just a noob question do you still have to do a bare metal respray when spraying it the original colour? I'm guessing you do?

Thanks guys,

Brad

Edited by Brad

Members dont see this ad

If the original paint is ok then no. If it is covered in crows feet, or otherwise shit then yes.

IMO if you are getting a complete respay CHANGE THE COLOR. Baby shit brown is not a good look (I should know seeing my little boy is 5 months old).

It doesnt take a lot more work for a color change - just a quick squirt inside of the doors. don't need to worry about the engine bay as no one will see it 'cause Rollas never break down :jamie:

Haha,

It's so not baby shit brown! More mustard than anything! But yeah, if I was going to paint my car, I'd paint it that really nice blue colour that came out on the Corollas, and the Coronas. Anyone know what the name of that blue is? That kinda darky one.

Brad