December 13, 201213 yr comment_639710 Hi, someone stole my fuel cap and so far I'm having no luck tracking another one down. I got a generic one from a local parts store and it appeared to work initially but it spills petrol down the paintwork when it's full. Does anyone know where I might be able to find an original or at least a generic one that will fit properly? Cheers Report
December 13, 201213 yr comment_639760 They sell new fuel caps with keys on eBay for around 30 dollars. I think they are from Thailand. Report
December 13, 201213 yr comment_639785 I've never had any luck with the generic ones. Best bet Is a wreckers. Report
December 15, 201213 yr comment_639999 Does your username have anything to do with your location? I could probably find one in the shed in launy if so...wouldn't lock though. Report
December 16, 201213 yr Author comment_640042 Yeah I've tried all the wreckers around Tas and they basically just laugh at me. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now