Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downshift Meet 23Rd

Featured Replies

That's why these events get closed, people are to lazy to spend 3 bucks. Yeah fair enough I drive from Toowoomba (depending what I drive probably more fuel costs then a 4age ke70) catch up with mates from Brisbane, hang around for a couple of hours then head off.

 

3 buck every so often isn't much unless your POV :lolcry: , or maybe its my generation, too stupid lol.

 

Where I'm at right now, I could put that $43 towards feeding myself for the best part of a week. So yeah, I'm pov.

 

Welcome to my world Will. Any event I go to is a hour plus drive. Must be time for a north side cruise ;)

 

Yeah man it's a pretty hefty drive for me. Drove 4 hours there and back for Mt Nebo and then there was the actual cruise itself.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

well ill be there ill try keep an eye out for any fellow rollaclub rides :D mines pretty hard to miss.

 

should bring peanut just so i can see it and check it out :D.

 

Also i go to every DS meet i just love looking at all the pretty cars, and seeing some bullshit engine work.

 

make sure you come chat when you see me and russell.

I re read what I posted last night, wasn't meant to offend anyone.

 

But yeah, I don't see why you can't do other stuff around that area (if you have mates or shop etc) but i normally travel in a group of other people so stopping for lunch and what not on the way is more exciting.

If I come it'll be in George, I got sidetracked when I went to fix Peanut so I'm not 100% confident to drive it that far. Plus with the amount of cops out at this time of year George is a lot more 'legal'. Last thing I want for xmas is a defect and some fines.

 

Ive got the doof doof now though

 

Ill be there with bells and whistles etc etc, smelling like grog and steak

Edited by Stenzel

ill be there in my new ke70 :) you wont miss me with my orange wheels and different coloured rear quarter and door from fixing drift damage from prev. owner lol.

ill be there in my new ke70 :) you wont miss me with my orange wheels and different coloured rear quarter and door from fixing drift damage from prev. owner lol.

 

is it a 4k? its probably shopping trolley damage.

I'm going to cut now, was most pumped about george

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.