Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downshift Meet 23Rd

Featured Replies

Hey guys just wondering if anyone was goign to go to the Downshift xmas meet, ill be going... here is the flyer for informations.

 

474219_535556593122364_1842606668_o.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Views 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This cost money?

 

At the showgrounds has always had a cost

Can count me out then!

Its $3

 

Schooner of XXXX that leads to a $10 steak and chips

 

or look at the same cars, and go for the late underground meet for some highway buzz

Ill be there in boxy cube. unless it rains heaps/hails

When I owned the 18 i had heaps of photographers and people asking questions etc. but then again your type of 70 also gets alot of the drift wanna bes drooling over it.

Its $3

 

It's the principle. I'm not spending $40 in fuel to go and spend $3.

 

 

It's the principle. I'm not spending $40 in fuel to go and spend $3.

 

When I use to go I had to fill up twice, you learn the benefits of these events

That's why these events get closed, people are to lazy to spend 3 bucks. Yeah fair enough I drive from Toowoomba (depending what I drive probably more fuel costs then a 4age ke70) catch up with mates from Brisbane, hang around for a couple of hours then head off.

 

3 buck every so often isn't much unless your POV :lolcry: , or maybe its my generation, too stupid lol.

That's why these events get closed, people are to lazy to spend 3 bucks. Yeah fair enough I drive from Toowoomba (depending what I drive probably more fuel costs then a 4age ke70) catch up with mates from Brisbane, hang around for a couple of hours then head off.

 

3 buck every so often isn't much unless your POV :lolcry: , or maybe its my generation, too stupid lol.

Yeah Dave good point, long drive so you make it worthwhile (head down the range mid morning for a early pub lunch, cruise thru the hills then wander over to Downshift on the way home)

Welcome to my world Will. Any event I go to is a hour plus drive. Must be time for a north side cruise ;)

Yeah Reed you have never worried about distance travelled for a cruise/meet before so why start now....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.