December 19, 201213 yr comment_640407 That's why these events get closed, people are to lazy to spend 3 bucks. Yeah fair enough I drive from Toowoomba (depending what I drive probably more fuel costs then a 4age ke70) catch up with mates from Brisbane, hang around for a couple of hours then head off. 3 buck every so often isn't much unless your POV :lolcry: , or maybe its my generation, too stupid lol. Where I'm at right now, I could put that $43 towards feeding myself for the best part of a week. So yeah, I'm pov. Welcome to my world Will. Any event I go to is a hour plus drive. Must be time for a north side cruise ;) Yeah man it's a pretty hefty drive for me. Drove 4 hours there and back for Mt Nebo and then there was the actual cruise itself. Report
December 19, 201213 yr Author comment_640410 well ill be there ill try keep an eye out for any fellow rollaclub rides :D mines pretty hard to miss. should bring peanut just so i can see it and check it out :D. Also i go to every DS meet i just love looking at all the pretty cars, and seeing some bullshit engine work. make sure you come chat when you see me and russell. Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_640418 If the shed session is successful on Saturday ill bring peanut. Report
December 19, 201213 yr comment_640448 I re read what I posted last night, wasn't meant to offend anyone. But yeah, I don't see why you can't do other stuff around that area (if you have mates or shop etc) but i normally travel in a group of other people so stopping for lunch and what not on the way is more exciting. Report
December 22, 201213 yr comment_640837 If I come it'll be in George, I got sidetracked when I went to fix Peanut so I'm not 100% confident to drive it that far. Plus with the amount of cops out at this time of year George is a lot more 'legal'. Last thing I want for xmas is a defect and some fines. Ive got the doof doof now though Report
December 23, 201213 yr comment_640856 Ill be there with bells and whistles etc etc, smelling like grog and steak Edited December 23, 201213 yr by Stenzel Report
December 23, 201213 yr comment_640867 ill be there in my new ke70 :) you wont miss me with my orange wheels and different coloured rear quarter and door from fixing drift damage from prev. owner lol. Report
December 23, 201213 yr comment_640869 ill be there in my new ke70 :) you wont miss me with my orange wheels and different coloured rear quarter and door from fixing drift damage from prev. owner lol. is it a 4k? its probably shopping trolley damage. Report
December 23, 201213 yr comment_640887 Not making it, missus is being a complete b*tch. Probably a good excuse to go but can't be f*cked making it worse before xmas. Report
December 23, 201213 yr comment_640890 dissapoint Same, been looking forward to it. Pregnant psycho woman beast. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now