Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

OK... I'm getting itchy feet for a cruise... and I know there is interest for a cruise. So before I make an official time and date for a cruise down there, I need DEFINITE interest. If this is going to be an inconvenience then post up immediately... The date I had in mind was the weekend on the 8-9th of April. Now.. I need to here from all interested would you rather:

1) Morning to lunch?... or Lunch to evening?

2) Saturday? or Sunday?

3) WHO'S COMING!!!!

 

I'll close this thread on the 2nd week of March and open up an offical thread of the full details of the cruise PROVIDING there is adequate interest. IF anyone is on the Twincam.org forums or Toymods, feel free to link this up aswell... We'll make it a good one

 

Hope to read positive feedback on this ;)

Edited by Tiger

I'm ment to be spending a weekend in melbourne at the end of march/start of april. Should be in either way. As it gets a little closer i'll know exactually what I'm doin.

I'm in forsure, i think lunch\arvo cruise on a sunday too. hope this cruise goes through mate, ill let twincam.org know

  • Author

BUMP ladies and gents... even if we can stretch this out to the first week of April to assure decent numbers for this cruise... I'd like it to be a good sized one :D

cruise wasnt too bad, it was organised for the 12th, but went ahead on the 19, i think this lost a few people as they were busy, wouldnt mind meet some twinkys at arthurs seat tho!!!

  • Author

OK... so far mention has been made to twincam.org and there is interest there so it's good to see.

Toymods should hopefully have a reply sometime soon

 

Bumping this one up for interests sake here :locked:

Come on guys and gals...I'm not even down that way and i would love to see this happen...what about all you guys who are always wanting to organise something??? Nows your chance!!!! :locked:

Theres also the Dyno day that i posted up if you guys are interested, should be a crazy day!

I'm in as long as you don't mind the Merc at the

back of the pack.

Craig works weekends but should be able

to get time off if he has fixed time and date.

Sunday would prob suit me best.

 

Good on ya TIGER keep pushing.

It will happen

I'm in if i aitn working :locked:

 

sounds like i might be able ot have a sleep in compared to you guys.

 

where are most of u coming from

 

i better get my but into gear and fix the vacum intake onthe dizy then

  • Author

Cheers guys, if that's the case, I can extend it to the weekend after the dyno day, which is on April 1st, so that'll give us Sunday the 9th of April. This should be adequate time for planning for an Arthur's seat cruise. And there will be prizes presented to a couple of drivers on the day too. New comer of the day, best presented vehicle of the day and to a random driver.

 

Now.... WHOEVER WANTS A CRUISE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!

I'm going to be in QLD from the 27/03/06 to 15/04/06

So I'm out during then.

I will get craig to se if he can make it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.