Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke Vs Te Corolla :: Opinions?

Featured Replies

I just picked up a 2-tc Te31 Love the car. Doing minor exterior mods as of right now blacking out alot of the chrome. Never been much of a chrome guy. So far it looks like a whole diff car. I love it.

  • Author

I just picked up a 2-tc Te31 Love the car. Doing minor exterior mods as of right now blacking out alot of the chrome. Never been much of a chrome guy. So far it looks like a whole diff car. I love it.

 

Awesome man! I would love to see pics; we're not too far away from each other considering this is a predominately AU site :) Post some pictures! What're the plans for the build?

 

I have a 75 TE31; and with it's 70k original miles, nice orig paint, no rust, original floormats, dealership receipt, original windshield wipers(!!) (i changed them...), i'll probably put a fresh 1.75 inch exhaust with no 30+ year old holes, coilovers in the front, flip the leafs, and drive her daily :)

 

I've got a KP61 that's currently in for body and paint with a mildly built 4k; getting a ground up restomod for the track....

Edited by brownevan

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.