4Age Wiring Into Ke70 Help Please Guys

ke70-slider07

Hey all would like to see how your wiring is run. And also what plug goes where as the guy i got my motor off did not mark anything

Alright new topic i need help with some wiring plugs and whether or not i need them still i will post pics here. Any help appreciated

20130223_161531.jpg

20130223_161511.jpg

20130223_161446.jpg

20130223_161412.jpg

20130223_161400.jpg

20130223_161337.jpg

Edited by ke70-slider07

Members dont see this ad

It was a FWD loom, but I removed all the tape and conduit and then rearranged it as best I could without shortening or extending any wires, then I taped it all back up and fitted some new conduit. It seems to fit reasonably well, it would have fitted better if I shortened/extended some parts of the loom but it was too much work.

iv got a 20V in a ke70 iv had to make mods to the firewall to get it to fit plus cut the loom, do you have a FWD loom or RWD loom ? and is yours a 16v? if it is i do have a RWD 16v loom and ecu at home if you want to buy it, i can show you how it wires up near the passenger floor i think.

• 1 month later...

1st pic: not sure? Don't think I used it in my conversion.

2nd pic: TVIS plug.

3rd pic: big white 2 pin plug: black wire with white trace connects ignition barrel to starter motor. Thick white wire I'm pretty sure connects to AM2 on the ignition barrel.

All the other plugs: I'm not sure, but I don't think I used any of them in my conversion.

Also, you seem to be missing the third ECU plug. If you need to find one, SV21 Camrys share the exact same ECU plugs.

EDIT: if you haven't already got them, you'll need these:

http://www.rollaclub...Wiring_Diagrams

http://www.rollaclub...ies/ECU_Pinouts

Edited by rian