January 30, 201313 yr comment_645575 hey guys. so i have put my 5 speed extension housing back on my gearbox, and bolted up my tailshaft, and i can't seem to find neutral.. is there any knack to getting the extension housing back on, I'm guessing this is where i went wrong. i got it on but not sure if the linkages lined up right.. might have to take the tailshaft off and roll it to the mechanics Edited January 30, 201313 yr by lyricallyters Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_645596 There are plenty of videos on youtube for this. You need to do 1/4 turn as you put the housing on, make sure the 3 linkages are lined up in the neutral position. Pretty easy to do usually. Report
January 30, 201313 yr Author comment_645601 I'm pretty sure that i did it correctly then, just not sure how to get neutral as i have no shifter. I'm looking to buy one if anyone can help!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now