The Newest Member Of The Family!

slamburglar

Hey all,

Ive had a few posts on here. Just wanted to post up some more pics of some slight modifications ive done to make the corolla more pleasing to my eyes. I went to the local lowes home improvement store and picked up well bought them out of their Plasti-Dip. Not sure if you guys have seen or heard of this stuff not many people have. But it does wonders depending on how you get it. I purchased it in the rattle cans. Goes on like spray paint peels off like tape. Hardly any masking is actually needed i love it. More pics will be posted as I update.

mods to come soon

coilovers.

exhaust.

wheels

wheel spacers

fender flares (if i can find the right ones was hopeing to find someone who knows good ones that fit)

front air dam (same as above)

camper plates.

I mainly did the black plasti dip because I'm not a huge fan of chrome. I like it in small amounts. So i basically just did alot of blacking out but left some accents here and there. Hope you like.

Did around the rear window and as well as the license plate lights and the chrome trim around the tail lights.

018_zps694088e4.jpg

Blacked out the grill to make it look new. Did the hood and surrounding chrome black. And left the headlight bezzles. Looks awesome.

016_zps1f81ccaf.jpg

Did the wheels in black leaving the center caps and lugs chrome. And sprayed the door handles. and side trim.

013_zpsa38a3161.jpg

Heres a before pic.

IMG_20130125_152750.jpg

Interior shots/bay/trunk

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo3.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Huge improvement. I think it looks rather good with the plasti-dipped parts. I like looking at other cars that are like mine. I can get good ideas for mine. I'm looking at your engine- any plans for a tidy up?

Thanks man. Yes a lot of plans for this car. I really want to pull the engine and clean the bay and do a wire tuck and shaved bay. But I also want to do a swapp. But a swap won't be for a while because its the only car right now. Need somthing to daily before this becomes the project.

I was planning on a swap, but the 2tc does really well. I'm just going to keep mine simple. What rear end ratio do you have? have a pic of the engine bay metal tag?

I was thinking about going super sleeper and do a 3tc and build it. Umm I'm not sure what my rear ratio is. I know it has the 5 spd but its pry dif because its not a coupe like yours. I don't have a pic of it but I can taake one.

Take a pic of the metal tag close enough so I can read it and Ill look up the numbers. I am wondering because I have a t50 (manual trans) that is going into mine and I have a 4.10 ratio diff and a 3.5-something and I am wondering how the 2tc will pull it.

I was thinking about going super sleeper and do a 3tc and build it.

THIS! :thumbsup: My spare 2tc is going 3tc inside

Take a pic of the metal tag close enough so I can read it and Ill look up the numbers. I am wondering because I have a t50 (manual trans) that is going into mine and I have a 4.10 ratio diff and a 3.5-something and I am wondering how the 2tc will pull it.

THIS! :thumbsup: My spare 2tc is going 3tc inside

2tc and 3t will go perfect with the 4.10 diff ratio the Ta22 celica's came out standard with a 2t or 3t with t-50 manual and 4.11 diff ratio and they worked well