Starter Motor

young j

hi guyz I'm having a bit of a problem whit my ke30 to starte ,we hade remove the old engine and put a new one second hand we have started it 3 to 4 time but I have made a move to another place where I'm stayin and know I'm having oil light and charge light also when I put swich on but it not starting when checking on the starter I found one small wire louse and I don't know where it goes the big one that goes on the battery is ok , irealy need some help guyz pls il say thanks in advance .

Edited by young j

Members dont see this ad

You are SO lucky- I've got the carbs and extractors off the KE70 so you can actually see what is there.

The solenoid activator wire is black & white, it comes from the igntion key.

The three fusible links may not be the same in your KE30, they burn out when there is a short circuit, like a fuse does. Mine have a screw-junction added and are taped together as they fracture from old age and are irreplacable.

The wiring diagram is KE70 too, so while the overall layout is the same, some things may not be in your KE30.

post-7544-0-63669200-1369798556_thumb.jpg

post-7544-0-43197800-1369798621_thumb.jpg