Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Act Member

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

I'm a new member here, my name's Roald. I've been hanging around for a while, but thought it time to jump in!

 

I have a yellow KE55 that I bought off a lovely young lady, who had a rather distinctive scorpion on the bonnet, and a black LH front guard (long gone).

 

Since I bought it about 3 years ago it's been off the road mostly. I've just sold my previous unfinished project, and so now have more enthusiasm and monies for the rolla. Win!

 

So far its just a stock 4K, 4spd man. I've changed to 3.9 final drive, fitted all new bushes, brakes etc. a new windscreen, and a 2" mild steel exhaust, to droopy tip.

 

I have plans to warm it up a bit, but still keep a comfortable daily. I may consider starting a build thread, depending on how in-depth things get.

 

Anyways cheers for now,

post-18714-0-02670200-1371631150_thumb.jpg

looks nice ~~ welcome

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cheers mate, bit quiet on the ACT forum eh?

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.