Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 2Door Sedan

Featured Replies

Hey guys just wanna get some opinions on my ke30 2door I'm going to be selling the old girl in about a month or so and I really don't know what the asking price for these things are

 

She is gutted atm so pics do it no justice but shes got rego till jan next year has never been unregistered and I have all the original log books even the seat belt operation manual haha

 

Engine

 

4kc 260' cam reco head ported dcoe side draught rebuilt bottom end all new bearings, gaskets snd seals hasnt been put in car yet

 

Drivetrain

 

4spd manual borgwarner diff reset leaf springs with 2 extra leaves cut springs at front all new bushes tierods ball joints 13x6.5 hotwires standard brakes

 

Body

 

All rust has been ground out plated and fiberglassed brand new front gaurds engine bay, boot and under car is completely sound deadend getting painted gloss white or matt black not sure just yet has all chrome gutter, sideskirt moulds

 

Interior

 

R33 skyline front seats velour original rear seats carpet and door trims have seen better days and have speaker holes in door cards hood lining has a few tears hid head lights venetians

 

Just want to know what your opinions are I just have to many cars and just want to know if its worth holding onto or not

 

Got some pics of before I stripped her

post-14163-0-53703400-1373983931_thumb.jpg

post-14163-0-53628100-1373983996_thumb.jpg

My opinion would be to, at least get it back to one piece and drivable, Unless you want to let it go for buckly's,

 

cheers!

  • Author

I wont be selling it half done ive really enjoyed driving the old ke and I want to finish it but I'm just at the point were I'm running out of places to store all my toys

 

stuff like the motor didnt even need to be done I just had a 4k lying around and didnt want it going to waste so far the engine bay is done motors ready to drop in so hopefully saturday shell be driving again

hey man, where did you find the brand new front guards at? I'm after some for my ke.

 

cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.