Ke30 2Door Sedan

Hey guys just wanna get some opinions on my ke30 2door I'm going to be selling the old girl in about a month or so and I really don't know what the asking price for these things are

She is gutted atm so pics do it no justice but shes got rego till jan next year has never been unregistered and I have all the original log books even the seat belt operation manual haha

Engine

4kc 260' cam reco head ported dcoe side draught rebuilt bottom end all new bearings, gaskets snd seals hasnt been put in car yet

Drivetrain

4spd manual borgwarner diff reset leaf springs with 2 extra leaves cut springs at front all new bushes tierods ball joints 13x6.5 hotwires standard brakes

Body

All rust has been ground out plated and fiberglassed brand new front gaurds engine bay, boot and under car is completely sound deadend getting painted gloss white or matt black not sure just yet has all chrome gutter, sideskirt moulds

Interior

R33 skyline front seats velour original rear seats carpet and door trims have seen better days and have speaker holes in door cards hood lining has a few tears hid head lights venetians

Just want to know what your opinions are I just have to many cars and just want to know if its worth holding onto or not

Got some pics of before I stripped her

post-14163-0-53703400-1373983931_thumb.jpg

post-14163-0-53628100-1373983996_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I wont be selling it half done ive really enjoyed driving the old ke and I want to finish it but I'm just at the point were I'm running out of places to store all my toys

stuff like the motor didnt even need to be done I just had a 4k lying around and didnt want it going to waste so far the engine bay is done motors ready to drop in so hopefully saturday shell be driving again